- Form a network of researchers on climate change, among professionals from different countries that make up the American continent.
- Analyze case studies of climate change effects in different geographical areas and/or different themes in America.
- Make cartographies, comments and graphs on a continental scale, of different climatic, economic and environmental indicators.
- Generate a work methodology to keep case studies and continental studies up to date.
- Create a digital and dynamic Atlas of climate change in the Americas.
- Generate a bank of Good Practices.
- Hold meetings, workshops, seminars, courses, conferences and other events with researchers from the thematic network and other collaborators, to disseminate, exchange and socialize knowledge underpinned by the thematic network and to agree on essential aspects of the objectives proposed by this network.
- Consolidate the thematic network during the development of the proposal for its sustainability once the proposed objectives have been completed.
Access the Continental Indicators Dashboard, Case Studies
or get to know the ACCA Network through the following links: